Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dad's out there. This year we decided to make a card. With the help of my 2 boys we made a SQUASH CARD. I like making these... only trouble - couldn't find an envelope to fit it since it's about 4 x4 in size... didn't have time to create one. (oh well...)

This is the front. I had some scrap papers that I couldn't bare to throw away - so I cut them into strips and "tried" to make a quilt looking thing..(not sure if I acheived it.) - attached this CUTE surfer digital stamp. (can't remember the  name of the artist - she was Japanese..I know that for sure)...


                                             The inside I enclosed some RECENT photos of the kids (and me...which isn't recent...he he he) I asked (forced) the kids to write some "kind" words about why they liked their dad. 
Ian (my little one) wrote
  • "..thank you for being nice to us.."
  • "...thanks for washing my back..."
  • "...thanks for help with my homework...and m.m.a." (hmmm..need to ask about that)
  • "...I love you dad...love Ian..."
  • "...AND stop being mean to me!!!"... (ok wait... contradiction..?...)
Jakob (my eldest wrote):
  • "....thank you for bringing us food to eat..."
  • "...dad is nice to us..."
  • "...dad cooks food and does things for us..."
KIDS are FUNNY... if you don't have any yet... Have some... you'll be in for a TREAT!!!


No comments: