Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodies for my Ailing Co-worker....

The Card - She had an appendectomy - so I found this humorous card  online -ecard.
This is the inside of the card - it's an explosion card - I'll have everyone sign.
A Tea Bag dispenser - she likes hot tea - she can sip & relax as she heals
A teapot made out of paper - YES it was hard - my first try...it's a work in progress..My next one should be better. Hope she likes it anyhow...It's the thought that counts...right?
Inside it's stuffed with Hazel Nut instant coffee..yep she likes COFFEE too. The card says "FELINE BETTER YET?" she's a cat lover
                   
Hmm... I'm still working on the chocolate candy bouqet...I'm pooped..worked late last night and decided to some of these crafts before getting some shut eye...zzzz.. gotta get ready for another day at work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super super creative!! And so thoughtful!

-Nancy