Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Santa Puzzle Pin

Hello - been busy -... had a week off - yay...!! - (back to work Tuesday).
  MADE - Christmas Santa Puzzle Pin.
I have TONZ of puzzle pieces that are just sitting and collecting DUST. (literally)... I get into these moods where I just wanna buy a 1000 piece puzzle of anything - thinking that we'll finish it as a FAMILY... (I just bought a 1000 pc puzzle of the LAST SUPPER..it has yet to be opened... ) Anyhow - I couldn't throw away the pieces - so found this project on the net. Painted the santa face - cut up some flower pieces using my FLOWER DIE for the cuttlebug, got some leftover pin backings - and VIOLA! - my next craft project.
I'll be handing them out at work - just the GALZ ofcourse - coz the GUYS won't where "pins"... yah know.

Below are the photos....




Larger view.
















I made Reindeer Puzzle Pin years ago when I still worked at STAT LAB.

This one was a little harder to make - more gluing of the yes, the nose, the ears
and the bead.












No comments: