Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Goodies

It's Halloween soon and I've been busy CREATING... couldn't make up my mind as to what I wanted to make so basically.... I made them ALL!!! ;)

Close up of the milk carton goody bag-for my neice

Close up of the other Milk Carton Goody Bag-for my co-workers kids
Closeup of the TRIANGLE goody bags- for my son's teachers
Closeup of cellophane goody bag-for my son's 3rd grade class

I thought these were the CUTEST things. They are Yummy Mummy's - I used Hershey's cookies & cream (coz they are white) and wrapped them up with white streamers and dusted them with some brown ink (give them that I've been buried in the ground look.) These I made for my friend's OLDER kids. ;) Hope they like it...
Closeup... aren't they too cute to EAT?...

No comments: