Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Goody Bags for Ian's Class

Every year I try to come up with NEW ideas for goody bags for my son Ian. And every year it's getting harder and harder...This will probably be the last year for GOODY BAGS! He's 3rd grade and he's a BOY...I know he dreads the holidays b/c he knows MOMMY will make goody bags...(I think he's embarressed! - oh why didn't I have at at least 1 daughter...oh well...hang on Ian - this is the last year.)
Here they are - all 30 of them. (he says there is only 28 students - but rather than have too little - I always make a little more jus' in case!) 

Close up - used leftover scrapbook paper for the topper - ran it thru a crimper added a cute bunny digiclip (got from the net) and tied it on with lavender ribbon (coz for some reason I've got TONZ oft hat color of ribbon? - why I dunno?...)



Easter is jus' around the corner. Hope everyone has a great easter celebration! - till next posting - J

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

Easter Goody Bags. Create sweet springtime treats with these colorful goody bags! Featuring a variety of Easter patterns. click here