Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lei Creations...

Mayday came and went and now it's on to Graduation!... Below are 3 quick lei's I made up. (literally)
A graduation lei - for Jornalyn (Lorna's daughter) - didn't realize she's graduating from Campbell Highschool this year. My how time flies!!!. This lei is made with orange nd blck curly ribbon that I crochet into flowers then single crochet the fuzzy green yarn. Added a Money Butterfly Origami (as a little "something" for her)


My neice Jasmine is also graduating from Campbell Highschool as well - so I made this money lei -
For some reason I had TONZ of left over orange and black Tulle and ribbon. (hmmm...must be from previous graduation years)... So I tried to use up my materials - added the money origami as "extra". Hope she likes it.

my baby Ian - modeling the lei. ha ha...

Straw maile yarn lei. - I finally made one. I've always wanted to make one. It's actually pretty easy - BUT you need to make 3 strands and wind them together to make 1 lei. (that's the only hard part - and ALSO trying to keep them entwined is TRICKY!) - this one I made for Ian's 4th grade teacher. (hope she liked it...)




No comments: