Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll

It's Fall already - meaning it's Halloween once again.  I've been so so so busy lately and kinda STRESSED.  Usually crafting -DE-STRESSES me - but well... work has been occupying pretty much ALOT of my time - so CRAFTING came second.  (and therefore... my stress has been increasing as a result... ) However..I did squeeze in some time this weekend... I wish I could have done more... Tomorrow - after work - I plan to make some treats... ;) (if I'm NOT too tired-we'll see)


Goodie bags for Ian's neighborhood friends - I'm NOT allowed to give goodie bags for his classmates (He'll be too embarrassed)....
Also forgot to show the crochet ribbon lei I gave to a good friend that recently moved to the mainland a few weeks ago.

Made some goodie bags for some little girls that I know. My boys are too OLD for goody bags
 (as my youngest told me)

 
Have a Safe Halloween - and remember to BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!

No comments: