Monday, November 19, 2012

Double Baby Shower!

Thought I'd share some of the crafts I made for the Double Baby Shower we had today for  Bing & Nancy at Old Spaghetti Factory. It turned out pretty good, although we RUSHED the games...a little... I'm glad everyone had fun. Both gals are having BOYS in January 2013! Congrats to them both. They'll both be great mothers.
The prizes - had some leftover clothes pins - made them into magnets

The Centerpieces were tissue covers and I made these diaper cakes for the gals
Can't see it clearly - but crochet a hat and baby bunting, and sewed (yes you heard me -sewed) some flannel pieces onto some burp clothes.


The Favor - snack popcorn/lollipop and our Guess the Baby game (that was fun)

I haven't been to OLD Spaghetti Factory since the 90'z...and the food was just as good as I remembered. Although I kinda wanted to order the Italian Soda!!! Darn... well I'm forcing my hubby to bring me next time.. (won't take no for answer!)

It was a such a nice party - it was therapeutic to get together with my co-workers in a NON-STRESSFUL environment!
And I'm on a short vacay! YAY!
 

No comments: