Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

First off - had a Birthday potluck 11/20/12. Good friend turned the BIG 3-0... Found this diy cake pop project - that I just had to try. I used Red Velvet Cake, white chocolate coating and some decorations. Viola - yummy and cute snacks.
 
Happy 30th Birthday Girl! ;) (she wants to be anonymous)

Thanksgiving is extra special this year - not only is it the day we give "THANKS" for all that we have in our lives - it is my youngest son's 10th Birthday!... Yay - my baby is double digits old! We will have a small party for him at lunch and spend our yearly Thanksgiving Dinner with my inlaws at Prince Court that night. Bleh... eating all day and night. Then ofcourse - start shopping the BLACK FRIDAY DEALS..!!!

 
 
 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!
 

No comments: