Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Easel Cards

Finally tried to make some Easel Cards... some birthdays are coming up...so I thought I'd PRACTICE. They're not that GREAT ...but I enjoyed making them.

The flowers are made from 3 punched heart pieces attached by a brad.

This is the UPDATED photo - still haven't added a "sentiment" to the Easel Card Portion. Plan to make it into a birthday card for my friend's bday in August. Maybe put some goodies in the pockets.

Made a slight "BOO BOO" - the small drawers are in the BACK of the box...meant to be towards the FRONT or side of the Card...Oh well...PRactice makes perfect I guess.



Front of the Easel Card - the flower is made with scrapbook paper I had leftover and it had flowerprints on them so I just inked the edges of 3 cutout flowers and attached them to a brad (and curled the petals a little)




Finished project ready for STUFFING with goodies. My neice is turning 5 in September.
Hope she likes it.

No comments: