Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gift Card for Co-worker

Not sure who this character is - I know it's a Digistamp from Greetings Farm... (I think her name is Angela)
This digistamp character reminds me of my co-worker. ;) I found the original instructions from this website:
Whiff of Joy Blogspot - her creation is smaller than this one - this uses 8x12 cardstock. (email me if you want the dimensions/directions.)

I put a "good bye" sentiment/poem and a note for her to read (it's enclosed w/ her initial) 



This is how the note looks when it is opened.

This is how it looks on the side.











I hope she likes it - I packed it with a few of her fave things - some victoria's secret set of lip glosses, lotion (made with HEMP...not that she likes hemp OFCOURSE!!! HE HE HE), A Roxy Shirt (which isn't pictured) and some recipe cards (filled with recipes of desserts I've made for the staff in the past - which I know she liked...NOT sure if she'll ever make it - maybe she can find someone in Virginia who'll make it for her! - HA...I know she'll do that..)

No comments: