Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gate Fold Card - for a Dear Co-worker (and FRIEND) that's Leaving.

Sad to say - one of my co-workers - one of many that have decided to leave the company, has decided to leave Oahu and live in Virginia.  She was a GREAT asset to the company and we are all sad to see her leave. I decided to make a Gate-Fold Card and have everyone sign it to give to her on her last day. (along with a going away gift...hope she likes it. ;)

This is the front - I left the side panels and the inside panels pretty "bare" so people could write their own sentiments.



Didn't have a big enough envelope for this card - it's bigger than a 5x7 envelope... so I improvised - I sealed the 5x7 envelope (just enough so that it could fit this card it's about 6x6 a little over...) then I sliced about an inch off one side - so I could easily insert the card. (like a cd cover.?) - Then I decorated the front .
Hope she likes it!

I wanted to add - that wherever she may go and end up - she'll always be a success - she's got a really good head on her shoulders and a good sense of how people are. (and not to mention - she can do the BESTEST impersonations of people I've ever seen!!! ..)
Take Care and Best Wishes!

No comments: